Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Friends on Friday General-artist Phillip Blunt


Today I have a quick little interview with General-artist Phillip Blunt.

What inspires you to create?

At the present moment, im drawing alot of inspriation from other artists on facebook. Waking up in the morning to a plethora of artwork, is my favourite way to start the day.


What are your hopes for the future?

Im currently trying to make connections, both personal and professional, in order to get my artwork out into the world, my future goals are to have as many of my works, hanging in peoples homes or shops.


Name a few things that make you happy?

Colours.. lots of colours. coffee. (lots of coffee)and more recently, cider.. sitting around, drawing, drinking cider.. great times..


Who are some of your favourite Artists?

As far as favourite artists are concerned, I have to stay close to home, Barek, Cherie Strong, Beta Max, and Mini Tunglan just to name a few of my fave Brissie artists, Internationally, I was strongly inspired to break out into the public with my art by UK artist Jon Burgerman.

The Artist himself



Sickle of  Dreams




Death Millipede Vs Godzilla




Untitled




Here is "Gorillaz" with "Dare"




No comments:

Post a Comment