Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Friday, July 23, 2010

Zazzle



Owls

One of my most popular designs on Zazzle, www.zazzle.com/kewzoo are these little owls. The drawing was created using pencil, ink and white acrylic paint. I then scan them on to found paper to make a whole heap of different designs. I love scrounging around various card and gift shops to see what new paper treasures I can find. This particular version on a greeting card has matching postage and envelopes to send to the owl lover in your life. It also come on various other products. I am in the process of making matching stationery with all the owl designs I have on Zazzle.

http://www.zazzle.com/patchwork_owls_card-137827222835002282






No comments:

Post a Comment