Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fish


Fish are an endless source of fascination for me, from tiny guppies to big cranky Gropers. They come in so many different shapes, colours, breeds and sizes so you never run out of inspiration. One day I would like to learn to scuba dive so I can go for a swim with them until then I will just have to make do with a trip to "The Marriott Hotel" on the "Gold Coast" where they have a large pool with an artificial reef that is home to some fish. I'm looking forward to my move to Melbourne so I can be a regular at the aquarium. I can just see myself sitting on a nice bench in front of a huge tank armed with sketch book and pencils.









No comments:

Post a Comment