Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Things on Thursday

I have put some new work on to Zazzle and Red Bubble this week and I have been busy working away at making some new products. I will put a couple of these items up but first I would like to introduce you to our group " the Indie Exhibit". We are group of Artisans from around the world who exhibit together in the gift lounges at the various Award Shows. Our next projects will be "the Golden Globes" in January 2011 followed by "the Oscars".

We are all very excited to be doing these shows and we will be putting our best foot forward. The lovely Shannon Rene' Justice and Nikki Cutro are pulling out all the stops and working very hard on this project and our web site will be up and running soon. We also have some merchandise.

http://www.theindiexhibit.com/


the indiExhibit Logo petshirt
the indiExhibit Logo by indiExhibit
Create personalized dog clothes at zazzle







As I said before I have some new work up this week. Here are some links to things I have created.







Mushroom Camel Postage stamp
Mushroom Camel Postage by kewzoo
Make personalized stamps on zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment