Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Favourite 80's tunes.

I thought I would share some of my favourite 80's tunes with you. While I am not stuck back there, listening to new music radio stations like Triple J these days, it's fun looking back.


This is the one I used to stay up and wait to hear on the radio when I was about 13 years old. It's my 1st favourite song:

The Teardrop Explodes When I Dream



My mother did not like me listening to the evil pop music so I used to sneak out to my friend place to listen to some of these.

James Freud - Modern Girl




The Church - The Unguarded Moment




I used to have a crush on the lead singer of this group.

Kids in the Kitchen - Change In Mood




These next lot are still amongst my all time faves.

The Triffids - Wide Open Road



The Smiths - This Charming Man



The Cure - Primary



A flock of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song



And probably my top two, but I am changeable depending on my mood.

The Stranglers - Golden Brown



New Order - True Faith




That's enough Retro for the time being back to 2011 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment