Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friends on Friday - AngelArtiste

We have come to the end of another week so today's "Friend on Friday" is Angela Fleming a.k.a Angel Artiste. Below is the information I have taken from her Zazzle shop and also a selection of pretty products that Angel has created.

About Me

I am an artist. I love to paint in any medium. One of my favourites is watercolour. I enjoy creating both fine art and pretty art for children.

Artistic Interests

Painting; making dolls; but mostly, Painting.

Personal Interests

I like to paint. I love horses; they make me feel happy. And I wish to paint horses professionally.

Here you can find many lovely and useful products decorated with original and uniquely unique art by the Artist Angela Flemming (sometimes I like to use only the initial of my last name) a.k.a. AngelArtiste, who paints Cute Art, Girly Art, Fantasy and beautiful Traditional Art loved by everyone. Everything in my store is my own original art, conceived and painted by me, both traditional hand-painted art and digital art (which is born from my hand-drawn art).



















Baby Polar Bear Necklace necklace
Baby Polar Bear Necklace by AngelArtiste
Browse Zazzle for a different photo necklace





























Here is "Two Door Cinema Club" with "SOMETHING GOOD CAN WORK"

No comments:

Post a Comment