Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Friends on Friday - Lisa Hafapea Mayette

This weeks "Friend on Friday" is the talented Lisa Hafapea Mayette who resides in Bradenton, Florida, United States. She is a member of the "IndieExhibit" and has a great shop on Zazzle. here is some information taken from her Zazzle profile.

About Me

Born in '68, I am the mother of the world's greatest boy, who himself was born in '05. Having earned my BA in Psychology at USF, I am now endeavoring to earn my Masters in Library Information Sciences at FSU. After graduation, I plan to pursue a PhD, though in what I haven't decided yet.

Artistic Interests

I have yet to encounter a form of art that I don't like. Music, poetry, theater, sculpture, dance, fine art, graphics design - there are artists in every genre that I find appealing. Personally, I like to write poetry, dance, and create graphic art using fractals. I hope to one day learn how to use a 3-D program, such as Poser, and Terragen as well.




















Fuchsia Dragon Dog Tee petshirt
Fuchsia Dragon Dog Tee by Hafapea
Shop for other dog clothing on Zazzle


Dolphins Skateboard skateboard
Dolphins Skateboard by Hafapea
Get your skateboard from Zazzle


















I asked Lisa which song she would like and here it is:

Bobby McFerrin - Don't worry Be happy

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you so much Karen. You did a fabulous job of presenting me and my work :)

    ReplyDelete