Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Zazzle Gallery Wednesday - Briana Blair

This weeks featured artist is Briana Blair from GA in the United States. I will be showing you some of her work but firstly here is some information taken from her Zazzle Shop Profile.

About Me

Blair Peacock Creations and Mandala Magic are run jointly by myself, Briana Blair, and my husband, Eric Peacock. Eric is responsible for the 3D art, including most of the vampires category, and I do the 2D art and kaleidoscopes. We work jointly on all other aspects of the shops. - Eric and I have been creating art in some form or another since we were children. We've both experimented with many arts and crafts over the years. When the two of us got together, it seemed only natural to partner up in business as well. We both have similar interests, but we also have our differences, and that keeps our art interesting and brings a lot of variety to the customer.

Artistic Interests

Gothic imagery, humor, unusual art & unexpected takes on normal things.

Personal Interests

Creating art, making jewelry.
















Hand and Hip keychain
Hand and Hip by mandalamagic
Start selling my art online with zazzle.






Here is my favourite Gothic Lady

Siouxsie And The Banshees - Dear Prudence

1 comment: