Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kewzoo Art Sale

I have been wanting to move to Melbourne to open my own little Art gallery for a while now. I have decided to sell some of my originals at a discounted price to put towards the cost of start up. We are hoping to move in the next 6 months. I will also be featuring other artists and crafters in my gallery.

I usually keep them and just sell prints. They are averaging at $100 at that includes the price of postage in Australia. For overseas I will need to add another $10. If you would like a print of some of my other works in the photo galleries on my web page they will be only $20. You can also leave you contact details in the email if you would like to buy any and are not on Facebook. Here are a few examples but there are more available on my Facebook page Kewzoo. You will find the link on the side of my blog here.



"Cute Dog Collage" is an original collage created by Kewzoo. The work is approx. 8" x 10" and is $100.



"Country Cow" is created using collage, drawing and painting techniques. The work is approx. 5" x 7" and is $100.



"Country Sheep" is created using collage, drawing and painting techniques. The work is approx. 5" x 7" and is $100.



"Peacock Pig" is created using collage, drawing and painting techniques. The work is approx. 5" x 7" and is $100.



"Indian Elephant" is created using collage, drawing and painting techniques. The work is approx. 5" x 7" and is $100.


"Flower Camel" is created using collage, drawing and painting techniques. The work is approx. 5" x 7" and is $100.



"Butterfly Cat" is created using collage, drawing and painting techniques. The work is approx. 5" x 7" and is $100.



"Cute Cat Collage 2" is an original collage created by Kewzoo. The work is approx. 5" x 7" and is $90.



"Cute Cat Collage 3" is an original collage created by Kewzoo. The work is approx. 8" x 10" and is $100.

Fantasia 2000 (HD) - Carnival of the Animals







No comments:

Post a Comment