Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Zazzle Gallery Wednesdays - Susan Moss

This weeks feature member is fellow Aussie, Susan Moss from Perth, Western Australia. I have taken the following information from her Zazzle profile and will feature some of her wonderful art and photography.

Susan Moss

About Me

Retired grandmother of 4. I am married, have two children, four grandchildren and six step-grandchildren.

Artistic Interests

Since retirement seven years ago, I have been able to follow my passion of art and love of flowers has given me unlimited subjects to paint. I am a member of the Watercolour Society of WA (Western Australia) which is a juried admission and won 'Best in Show' at the Society's Annual Awards Exhibition 2008 with a painting of an iris "Spring Rhapsody. Photography has also been a love since childhood, starting with a Brownie box camera and now with a Canon DSLR 550D. I have also recently purchased a Tameron Macro 90mm lens and this enables me to get up close to flowers. I always have an eye out for a subject to paint and my camera is at the ready. In January 2011, I have commenced a sponsorship of a young boy in Shangri-La China, to enable him to enrol at the Tangka Art Centre in the old town. We visited there in November 2010. This a four year project which I am very excited about. All commisions/royalties from sales of my work go to the scholarship.

Personal Interests

Watercolour painting and photography are my passion. I love spending time with my four grandchildren.

Spendidly Blue Poster print
Spendidly Blue Poster by susanmossart
Browse other fine art prints available on zazzle.com.au


















Hello shirt
Hello by susanmossart
Create your own custom t-shirts with Zazzle


Here is one of my favourite Australian musical artists. I love the animation in the video.

Josh Pyke - Middle of the Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment