Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Zazzle Gallery Wednesday - Julie Farrell

This week featured artist is Julie Farrell who hails from McKinney in Texas, United States here is some information from her Zazzle profile and you will find examples of her work below.

About Me

I am a professional graphic designer working in the video game industry designing graphics for video games. my professional site is www.juliefarrell.com for all my video game art I have designed. URBAN. HIP. COOL. that's my tagline and thats how I design!

Artistic Interests

Urban designs on a variety of products such as business cards and stationary, wedding invitations, baby invitations and a variety of gifts for all! I zazzle b/c I love the freedom it gives me with my designs. I specialize in Theme weddings and/or Offbeat Weddings.I love the unusual and I love designing this way!

























Here is Two Door Cinema Club with "WHAT YOU KNOW"

No comments:

Post a Comment