Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Barbara Giordano

Today I am featuring Barbara Giordano who is from Mid Hudson Valley, NY, United States. she has a couple of shops on Zazzle and I will show some work from both.

About Me

I have a blog where I talk about my artwork and life. I have a small chicken flock so I like to discuss them as well. You can see my blog at: sunfluerdesigns.blogspot.com I love followers of my blog so if you have a blog, add yourself in and I will do the same. If you see art you would like on other products, just let me know. I'll be happy to see what I can do for you. :) If you have questions about my work and/or productts, email me at: sunfluerdesigns@yahoo.com I respond promptly to email.

Artistic Interests

I love working with different mediums, i.e., oil, acrylics, pencils and ink. I also like playing with my art in photoshop to create fun and unique art. All the art you see on Zazzle products in my store was created by me. I do not use clip art, or buy photos or images. My creative interests are not limited to fine artwork. I create meaningful handcrafted jewelry designs with a signature line of jewelry for the adoption community.

Personal Interests

creating, reading, cooking, blogging, music, dancing, white sand, blue ocean water, autumn, dancing, hearing my kids laugh, animals, conservation























Gershwin - Walking the Dog - Beginner's Luck

2 comments:

  1. Hand to heart... thanks very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous choices! I love Barbara's Dogs4u store! and that video is a great find! I miss those old movies.

    ReplyDelete