Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friends on Friday - Gloria Tury

One of my co-exhibitors at the Golden Globes was Gloria Tury from West Chester, Ohio in the Unites States. Her bags were a big hit and I'm sure you will agree with me that her work is elegant, unique and high class. Here is how they are created in Gloria's words:


I developed this Pyramid concept 3 winters ago,after many prototypes and 2 sketch books ...g.j.e.t. is registered with the copywriter office of USA,trademark and patent is pending.

Each Piece is hand fabricated. From the foundation to the finished piece.I try to use vintage and recycled fabrics and embellishments ,whenever possible.
Each box used for packing and display are also handmade.One at a time for each piece I ...create.




Now if you would like to make purchase enquiries please email Gloria at gbryant11@cinci.rr.com
or call her on 513-777-2723 remembering it is a US number.

This one is called "On the Nile" . This one is my favourite I think but it was very hard to pick one.








Kiernan Shipka at the Golden Globes



Raven-Symone at the Golden Globes



More examples of Gloria's Work











Faithful studio companion




Now I usually add a video to the end and all these pyramids have reminded me of this song. He he a blast from the past.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on facebook -search- gloria tury
    you can see a up to date cataloge, thank you again,Karen for the kind words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful! Fabulouse blog, thank you for featuring my sweet cousin!

    Blessings,
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete