Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Monday, January 24, 2011

My Studio

This is my creative space "Studio Kewzoo" or the garage under my house He he. This is a much better use for a garage than storing a car I'm sure you will agree. I usually have several things on the go at any one time so it is very messy and will require a big clean out before the move to Melbourne.

There is usually music blasting, cats and dogs wandering through. My pet galahs have a cage in there as well although, when I let them out to go in their night one, they are not allowed to walk around for long due to their tendency to tear things up and wreak havoc.

I create sculpture, painting and lino cuts amongst other things so there is all sorts of interesting things in there to make things with. There is cloth, clay, polystyrene, paint, wire and too many more to mention. It mightn't be much but it's my little kingdom.








Finished this one yesterday. It's called "Groovy Garden Fairy".





Ginny on the Doggy throne. The rest are just shots around the studio.















This is a clip for Melbourne based muso Whitley called "Killer". The animation was done by an college classmate of mine called Stephen Baker. Great video and very clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment