Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sunday Snacks - Scotch Shortbread











I have finally had time to get back to the "Women's Weekly" cooking card box. This one was very simple and quick to make. I only had 1 biscuit cutter in the shape of a pig so that's why they look the way they do. They are quite yummy and are going down quite fast. I am going to have a go at the almond shortbread next.

I am also including a link to our "The Indie Exhibit" group's blog as it is coming up to the Sundance and Golden Globes Award shows so you want to have a squizz at the goodies going in to the gift bags.

http://indiexhibit.blogspot.com/2011/01/indiexhibit-is-kicking-off-2011-with.html


And a quick trip over to You Tube and I have come up with today's clip. The wonderfull goddess Tori Amos:

No comments:

Post a Comment