Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Animated Music Videos

You have to love the animated music video. The reason I studied Animation is becuase I fell in love with stop motion after seeing the lovely Nina Simone's "My Baby Just Cares For Me" from the Aardman stable. They are like little short movies, well I suppose they are really. Here are just a few of my favourites. Please forgive me if you have seen them on my blog before.

Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me





JOSH PYKE: Middle Of The Hill - artwork by James Hancock

db boulevard point of view

db boulevard point of view




Primus - The Devil went down to Georgia

This next one is an absolute cracker. Unfortuneately the animator "Mike Johnson" has since died. This is stop motion at it's best and I have never seen better.




Björk - I Miss You

This one is directed by John Kricfalusi of "Ren and Stimpy"fame and is my fave Bjork song.





Regurgitator - Black Bugs

What is amazing about this video is that Quan found the program to make this video in a bin so I think they did pretty well.




Gorillaz-On Melancholy Hill


This is my favourite from 2010, simply wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment