Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Friends on Friday - Kirsten Edwards

Now I know I have featured Kirsten before but I wanted to show you some of her photos from the recent Golden Globes gift lounge where she was very popular. She is from Texas in the USA and I have taken the following two paragraphs from her Zazzle Shop.


Welcome to Hinterland Harmony Illustrations by KLeighE! All of my characters and designs are 100% original and created by me. These fantabulous creations of faeries, mermaids, merfaeries, pirates, pirate faeries, witches, gothic, alphabet characters, animals, seasonal art and more can be purchased on cool merchandise like T-shirts, KEDS SHOES, Avery Binders, mugs, skateboards, stickers, greeting cards, bookmarks and more! AND everything is customizable! Feel free to browse, purchase and tell a friend about the magical world of Hinterland Harmony!

I am a work in progress, a self taught artist who loves to create characters! I enjoy reading and love love love animation! I love animals, a cool gentle breeze, the sound of crickets singing at night along with the howling of coyotes, cuddling with my kitties and creating my magickal creatures!





Michael Trucco from "Battlestar Gallactica"






"The Indie Exhibit" group display at "Sundance Film Festival 2011 " gift lounge.






David Seidler writer of "The King's Speech"





Rex Lee Best known as Lloyd from "Entourage"















Here is the lovely Florence + The Machine - You've Got the Love


3 comments: