Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friends on Friday - Zazzle Artist Awards

The gods at Zazzle decided to bestow some awards on some of their Artists/Shop owners today. I got one myself so I was pretty chuffed and surprised. Here are some of the winning designs starting with my own. Congratulations to all the ladies you all work so hard.



























Link to more BeezKneez awards.

http://www.facebook.com/beezkneez.designs#!/notes/the-beezkneez/the-beezkneez-wins-ten-zazzle-artist-awards/195510523811034










He he, I get to put a cheesy '70's song on here for all my Zazzle mates. Now I want you all doing your best cheesy disco moves to this one.

Hot Chocolate - Every 1's A Winner

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Karen for posting one of my Award Winners! And congratulations to you and everyone who received an Award and of course thank you to the Zazzle happy gods :)

    ReplyDelete