Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Friends on Friday - Win Charles

Win Charles lives in Aspen Colorado and is one of my fellow members of "The Indie Exhibit" group that recently exhibited at the gift lounge at the "Sundance Film Festival". Her Zazzle Shop is called Aspenroseart and she just loves flowers.

Win describes herself as: My name is Win Charles. In 1987 I was born in Aspen, CO where I continue to live. I am a self-taught artist and became interested in doing artwork as a way to cope with having cerebral palsy. My inspiration for my artwork is life in general as well as roses, orchids and the flora and fauna of the Bahamas; I always had a life long admiration for the Bahamian Islands and it’s people and the flora and fauna of the Bahamian Islands.



"Taylor Armstrong" of the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".





"The Indie Exhibit's" group display at "The Sundance Film Festival"
















key flowers bag
key flowers by Aspenroseart
Create a bag at zazzle.com




zen mousepad
zen by Aspenroseart
View a different mousemat on zazzle



This is a great little animated video featuring the awesome Megan Washington on vocals. They have even made the main character look like her and it is very colourful.

Lanu - Beautiful Trash feat Megan Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment