Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Friends on Friday - Lorrie Morrison

Today I am featuring the lovely photography and digital art of Lorrie Morrison. I have taken the following information from her Zazzle Shop and there are some examples of her wonderful work below.


Real name:
Lorrie Morrison

Operates out of: California, United States

By day: Artist

Describes themself as: A native Californian, photographer and digital artist I find much of my inspiration in my home state’s natural scenic beauty, capturing the light and color of California’s central coast and inland rolling hills in my photographs. My art inspiration comes from the light of my garden, the twilight of the California coastlines, and the beauty of our horizon.

The products made in all my stores are my original photography, original digital art, or public domain images that are free to use in any way. I use a Nikon camera and Photoshop CS2 for my art and photography.

Artistic Interests: I'm a photographer and digital artist and I also like to create vintage art ephemera collage.




























Here is the lovely Sarah Blasko who is one of my favourite Australian Singers.

Sarah Blasko - All I Want



No comments:

Post a Comment