Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Friday, September 17, 2010

Friends on Friday

This weeks "Friend on Friday" is the wonderfully whimsical Rebecca Bowker Czosnek. Her work is amazing, original and a lot of fun. It is going to be hard to pick some favorites today as I love all the work created by this talented lady. Here are some words from the bio on her Zazzle page:

I love art in all forms. I enjoy Painting, ~ Drawing ~ Graphics.! I love to cook as much as I love to draw. I also make jewelry & dolls That pattern after my art work & a little animation! My happiness is present mostly when those around me are happy. I love to collect Vintage jewelry and so very much love my Yorkies! I love to imagine with my Imagination!



Dancing Chihuahua petshirt
Dancing Chihuahua by PeppersPolishMafia
Make unique pet clothes online with zazzle












No comments:

Post a Comment