Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Golden Globes Gift Lounge
Eric Stonestreet at the Golden Globes Gift Lounge

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sunday Supper

I have two quick recipes from the box this week. When you work during the day you really do not feel like cooking when you get home but I did not want to get takeaway as we do not really have many good ones around here. Both of these were prepared and cooked within 30 minutes.


Cutlets Cacciatore

This was such a quick, simple and tasty dish that will become a staple in our house. We put pasta on the side instead of rice (I should have put some steamed veges on as well but I was being lazy). We only have to feed the two of us so the left over sauce went into the freezer to make even faster food next time.












Hamburgers

The old Tupperware Hamburger Shaper I received as a gift at some party many moons ago came out of the cupboard for this one. I did not think I would get my mouth around the one in the photo on the card. I had to squirt some American mustard in the mix as I did not have any dry mustard. These were pretty good and much better than Macca's. We put cheese and Avocado on ours as well. Yummmm! We also have four meat patties left over for quick snacks.









I have made a couple of dishes to have for afternoon tea today so I will put them on next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment